Deciding to stop smoking is not only one of the most difficult decisions you will ever make but also one of the best you will make for you and your health. Stopping smoking is a lifestyle change and we know how difficult a journey it can be. Davidsons Chemists can support you on that journey.
We understand how hard it is to quit and we make it our job to help you find the right way to stop and stay stopped. With our help and support, you are FOUR times more likely to succeed.
We offer FREE support under the NHS Smoking Cessation Support Scheme (for Scottish residents).
- A 12-week support programme;
- FREE treatment, including a range of Champix® (varenicline) and Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT);
- Friendly one to one weekly support and advice from our trained smoking advisor;
- Welcome Pack – containing useful help and advice;
- Flexible service to fit with your busy life.
At your weekly chat with our smoking advisor we will carry out a carbon monoxide breath test as an additional progress marker, and the results electronically recorded in our smoking cessation support tool which helps us to support you through your quit attempt.
Why not call into any of our branches to get more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your journey to a smoke-free future.