The Riviera Revolution Recliner Comfort Transfer available with Blue cushions has been newly developed to incorporate all the latest technologies and design improvements from over 10 years of bath lift manufacturing and reliability. Same model and design as the Riviera Comfort but with a high quality transfer seat, enabling an easier movement into and out of the bath.
- Hygienic – The new backrest design with smooth, sealed surfaces is more resistant to dirt, making the bath lift easier and faster to clean.
- Easier – The new storage battery compartment is located in the centre directly behind the backrest, thus making it a lot easier to insert or remove the battery.
- Moving and Handling – The bathlift is easily dismantled into two pieces, both of which include an integral handle for moving and handling.
- Practical – The new unlocking mechanism of the drive unit features a red unlock button – one simple push with your thumb is sufficient to fold and dismantle the bath lift.
- Safer – Due to an EMERGENCY-OFF button, which is integrated in the hand control, a more powerful storage battery offering even longer operating times, and a unique safety shutdown function to protect
against squeezing or jamming during the bath lift movements
- Space-Saving – New flat backrest design for greater leg room.
- Attractive – The new, slim line design makes the bath lift even more attractive and adapts to its surroundings.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 140kgs
- Total Width: 70cm (seat including side flaps)
- Seat Width: 37cm (excluding side flaps)
- Total Length: 86cm (at lowered backrest)
- Seat Depth: Approx. 45cm
- Seat Height min. / max.: 8 cm / 42cm
- Total Length of Seat: 58cm
- Backrest Dimensions H /W: 56cm/ 32cm
- Backrest Adjustment: 12°– 40°
- Baseplate L/W: 54.5cm/ 31cm
- Duration of lifting/lowering process: 25 seconds
- Weight: 15.5kgs total, without storage battery / 1.0kgs storage battery
- 7.5kgs drive unit without storage battery / 8.0kgs frame