The Knee Walker from Drive is specifically designed to be an innovative new approach to aid in recovery from foot surgery, break, sprains and other mobility related ailments. Dramatically reducing the risk of falling, The Knee Walker is intended for a single user and is one of the first viable alternatives to Crutches on the market.
Have peace of mind in your life with this safe approach to getting out and about. The knee walker features a dual braking system with its steering for added safety and manoeuvrability, whilst not compromising on comfort with the thick leg cushion provides support throughout use.
The product is created for both left and right handed use and can be dismantled and reconstructed without the use of any tools, for easy transportation so you have one less thing to worry about.
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability and can be steered for increased manoeuvrability
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- Tool free height adjustment of both the seat and handle to suit the users requirements
- Dual hand brakes for added safety
- 20cm (8”) castors are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Attractive Silver Vein finish is easy to maintain
- Overall Height: 84-97cm (33-38″)
- Overall Width: 43cm (17″)
- Overall Depth: 78cm (31″)
- Knee Pad Height: 48-56cm (19-22″)
- Knee Pad Width: 18cm (7″)
- Knee Pad Depth: 36cm (14″)
- Product Weight: 10kg (23lb)
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg (21 stone)