The Colt Pursuit from Pride provides a luxurious solution to independant living, it has been designed to offer all round comfort and is perfect for travelling outdoors. It features front and rear suspension, large powerful drive train and 33cm wheels to take on even the roughest terrain.
The Colt maintains robust and reliable manufacturing standards whilst constantly suprising users with new and innovative approaches to make the ride that little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.
- LCD console with speed sensor
- Rear LED lights
- Front and rear suspension
- Large 33cm (13″) pneumatic tyres for excellent outdoor performance
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, LED headlight
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Front basket standard
- Handbrake as standard.
- Rearview mirror as standard.
- The seat is high-back, fold-flat seat with a headrest and a seatbelt.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 8mph (12.87km/h)
- Ground Clearance: 9.2cm (3.625″) at motor
- Turning Radius: 167.5cm (66″)
- Overall Length: 135cm (53″)
- Overall Width: 63.5cm (25″)
- Overall Height: 113.67cm (44.75″)
- Front/Rear Tyres: 10cm X 33cm (4″ X 13″) pneumatic
- Seat Type: High-back, fold-flat seat with headrest and seat belt
- Seat Weight: 20kg (44lbs)
- Seat Material: Black vinyl
- Seat Width: 48.25cm (19″)
- Seat Depth: 43.18cm (17″)
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Seat Weight: 50AH – 14.8kg (32.5lbs) each/70AH 24kg (54lbs) each
- Maximum Travelling Range: up to 19 miles Depending on conditions of use, please view our battery care guide for information on how care for your batteries and things to consider
- Battery Charger: 8-amp, off-board (standard)
- Weight Capacity: 28stone 8lbs (181kg)